Introduction to Project Management
The programme is designed to provide participants with a basic understanding of the scope of Project Management by exposing them to the fundamental principles and tools used in contemporary Project Management.
What You Will Cover
- Project Conceptualisation
- Project Planning
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Project Budget
- Managing the Project Team
- Project Procurement
- Project Monitoring and Control
- Estimating the Net Worth of a Project
- Introducing Microsoft Project
- Project Closeout
How You Will Benefit
- Identify the basic elements that must be considered in the conceptualisation of a project and the development of a basic project plan.
- Identify the foundational elements in monitoring and controlling a project.
- Estimate the net worth of a project.
- Describe how Microsoft Project may be used in project management.
- Develop the necessary project closeout requirements.
This programme is designed for individuals who are involved in management of various projects throughout their organization.
Contact and Registration
- Contact our Marketing Team
- Download our Professional Enhancement Programmes Registration Form (pdf - right click to save)